Friday, August 18, 2017

Pickled Fish Recipes Using Apple Cider Vinegar


Apple Cider Vinegar   
Mackerel in Vinegar
·       Fillet the fish. Dry them by dredging with flour.
·       Fry in corn oil until golden. Leave to cool.
·       Put a layer of the fish into a bowl, sprinkle with sea salt and raw sugar then another 
         layer of fish and so on until all is used.
·       Slice an onion thickly, put this over the top layer, sprinkle with pepper.
·       Cover with cider vinegar. Leave in a cool place for two or three days.
·       Taste the vinegar adding more raw sugar if needed.




Rollmops
·       Soak herring fillets in brine, just as for pickled onions, with 75g sea salt to each 575ml of water.
·       Add 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar to each 575ml. leave them for hours in a cool place.
·       Then replace the brine with apple cider vinegar with 25g sea salt per 575ml, and leave for a further     twelve hours.  
·        Finally wrap each fillet round some shredded onion and fasten the tail with a cocktail stick.
·        Put in fresh cider vinegar with some herbs or spices, especially paprika and bay leaves.
·        They will keep for four weeks or much longer in the fridge.

English Mustard

  • Instead of mixing powdered mustard with water, use cider vinegar. 
  • Allow the mixture to stand for about half-an-hour to develop the flavor. 
  • Mustard tastes better and keeps longer this way.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was
    cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called muthuka. i visited
    different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and
    Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I
    was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw
    comment of people talking about how Dr muthuka cured them. I Was scared
    because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a
    try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to
    contact him on his email that was listed on the comment (muthukaspelllhome@gmail.com. ) i searched his email on net and i saw a lot
    of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me
    hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked
    for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out
    negative. I pray for you Dr.muthuka God will give you everlasting life, you
    shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so
    happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem you can email him
    on this email muthukaspellhome@gmail.com or call +2347036143964 okay thank
    you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Okojie pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him drokojie2@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349078751746 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from California USA I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2018 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly virus within 14days of usage, I am now free from the deadly virus called herpes, all thanks to doctor Oluta, Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com call or whatsapp him on his mobile number +2349065326267
    He also have the herb to cure:
    (1) CANCERS,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV/AIDS
    (4) HERPES
    (5)pregnancy

    ReplyDelete