1 liter apple cider vinegar
1½ kilos green tomatoes
450g cauliflower florets
1 large cucumber
4 medium sized onions
20 small pickling onions
Salt and pepper
450g brown sugar
3 teaspoonsful turmeric
100g mustard powder
- Mix the cornflour in a little apple cider vinegar then simmer the rest of the ingredients for fifteen minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the cider vinegar. Allow to cool off.
- Chop all the vegetables and place in layers in the dish with sea salt in between.
- Leave overnight
- Drain off the all the liquid.
- Mix the sauce and the veggies thoroughly.
- Put into sterile jars, seal carefully.
- Will be ready for use within two weeks.
Pickled Eggs In Apple Cider Vinegar
Gently boil the eggs for twenty minutes
Shell them while they are still hot
Add the eggs into sterile jar, filled with apple cider vinegar.
Yogurt Salad Dressing
1 small carton of plain yogurt.
Half the amount of cider vinegar and corn oil.
Add herbs and nuts
Sweet and Sour Sauce
8 tablespoons cider vinegar
8 tablespoons honey
1 small sweet green pepper finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped almonds
Mix and heat gently.